Waterproof Deck – Innovative 1 Piece Waterproofing Aluminum Deck Surface
DryDeck is an aluminium waterproof deck board with an innovative waterproof tongue and groove design that creates a beautiful, low-maintenance, fireproof deck surface. NexGEN Aluminium DryDeck waterproof deck boards provide the added bonus of an integrated gutter system for a dry, usable area under the deck. The safe, non-skid textured surface naturally stays cooler to the touch than traditional decking and enhance design of any architectural style. DryDeck was designed and engineered for high traffic use in the most demanding applications.
DryDeck is a 25mm tall aluminium decking product. It is specifically designed to incorporate numerous feature benefits not found in traditional decking.
NexGEN DryDeck is rated for use in BAL FZ (Flame Zone) areas.
- Very low maintenance: the marine-grade aluminium and powder coat finish requires no specific upkeep outside of periodic cleaning with soap and water
- Non-combustible: DryDeck will simply not ignite or burn
- Durable: DryDeck is impervious to insects and will not split, splinter, decay, crack or rot
- Cool to the touch: aluminium’s high thermal conductivity rapidly dissipates heat, creating a cooler surface than most traditional types of decking
- Family friendly: no harmful chemicals yet easy to clean and stain resistant
- Waterproof: DryDeck’s unique design creates a 100% waterproof space beneath deck suitable for interior conditioned space or outdoor patio
- Material: 6005-T5 Aluminium. 35,000 psi Yield Strength.
- Size: 152mm deck board width, 25mm thick, and 5.0 metre standard decking lengths. (Available in longer lengths by special order.)
- Finish: Super Durable High-Density Polyester Powder Coat.
- Salt Spray Resistance: 3,000 hrs. Meets or exceeds specs AAMA 2604.
- Outdoor Exposure: 5 years South Florida, meets or exceeds specs AAMA 2604.
- Colour Retention: Max 5 delta units 5 year colour change, meets or exceeds AAMA2604.
- Stain Resistance: Excellent.
- Dirt Resistance: Excellent.
- Ability to re-coat: Good.
- Fire Ratings: Class A – Flame Spread value of “0”.
- Span: Recommend 600mm on centre
- 1000 Hour Salt Fog Test performed on ACQ Treated Lumber with No Effects
How NexGEN Aluminium Waterproof Deck Works
Let’s get started on your project.
Contact us to kick things off. This will be more fun than you think!